Akai MPC 4000 Sounds; Akai MPC 4000 Samples
Get Samples pre-programmed just for the MPC 4000 and save more money with these MPC 4000 packages than anywhere else.
Akai MPC 4000 Samples Loading Instructions
1.) Download Option & Unzipping Instructions:
- After downloading the zip files, unzip each file. Connect the MPC4000 to your computer via USB. Find the MPC4000 Drive and copy the contents to your mpc4000.
- If you’re unsure how to unzip the files. First make sure you have winzip or stuffit installed. If not, download and install the evaluation version. Once installed, right click the file you want to unzip (mpc4000_d1.zip for example) and choose the option ‘extract to folder mpc4000_d1.zip’. When it is finished unzipping.
2.) Loading Drum Kit & Sound Collections
- Access the Load page and move the cursor to the Disk field.
- Turn the [JOG] dial to open the Disk List popup window.
- Move the cursor to the storage device from which you want to load the data, and press the [F6] key (SELECT).
- The load-source storage device will be selected.
- Move the cursor to the view block, and turn the [JOG] dial to select PROGRAM (.akp file). Only program files will be displayed in the file list block.
- To load a single program Move the cursor to the file list block, and select the program file that you want to load.
- Press the [F6] key (DO IT). The Load a program popup window will appear.
Stop searching for sounds and make hot tracks!